Solution of ISSUE "Master Catalogue data cannot run for MQUAD"
Displaying 1-5 of 5 result(s).
» MRC Admin » February 2, 2015 2:31:01 PM +07 » 0

One of the problem occur from MQURD need format of Date (dd/MMM/yyyy) different from format of Date in Master Catalogue (dd/MMM/yyyy: hh/mm/ss). Therefore we should adjust format of date from All Series of data into MQURD, We can do in one time by editing in following folder “D:\MRCSKB_042012\TSData” 

1.Open file “Master_CataloguePrecipitation.mdb” from folder  “D:\MRCSKB_042012\TSData”

2.Select  “Create”  then “Query Design”

3.Close Pop Up Window

4. Select “SQL View” 

5. Typing this formula    update tblMaster_CataloguePrecipitation set [Date] = Format([Date], 'dd/MMM/yyyy')

6. Click Run  “!”

Please note this will update everything in the table and it’s not rolled back at all !!

» My Emilly » November 20, 2018 3:55:09 PM +07 » 0

I like your blog post. Keep on writing this type of great stuff. I'll make sure to follow up on your blog in the future.

https://color-switch2.com

» Angela Kinsey » December 15, 2018 1:39:19 PM +07 » 0

Hello, My boss asked me to look into a different access solution to control PLC's. I prepared some ... 2 ·  Make My Essay  Rockwell IO-Link: following the master... I Fancy practicing a cellular solution to avoid any company network problems. ... Phoenix Contact offers mGuard Secure Cloud as a free service. The site ...

» josef smith » February 13, 2019 2:56:30 PM +07 » 0

This is the first time I visit here. I got such huge numbers of engaging stuff in your blog, particularly its exchange. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I surmise I am not by any means the only one having all the relaxation here! Keep doing awesome. I have been important to compose something like this on my Godaddy Renewal coupon site and you have given me a thought.

» Sophie Gooch » March 15, 2019 12:18:54 PM +07 » 0

Site are exclusively those of the creators and don't really speak to those of the Mekong River Commission. The Mekong River Commission does not acknowledge any risk for the substance displayed in the fora. Instylejackets Outerwear The creators adding to the fora are actually subject for any harms or other obligation emerging.

9 guest(s) and 0 active member(s)

In the past 15 minutes
0 anonymous member(s)

locked topic Locked topic
sticky topic Sticky topic
global topic Global topic

Board Statistics

Total Post: 596
Total Responses: 705
Total members: 1958
Visitors today: 351

Concact Us