How to Create Customize Brown Leather Jackets?
Displaying 1-6 of 6 result(s).
» Nora Cristian » July 8, 2019 3:19:08 PM +07 » 0

No more difficult or hard task to design your own desire leather jacket that reflects your individual personality more brightly and give you a different look. There are multiple options on customizing online shop for a customer where they freely and comfortable order motorcycle custom brown leather biker jacket mens according to their design plus printed embroidered option also available for them that make their outfit more beautiful and eye-catching. Hence finest fabrics various colors, style detailing work all this you get from our workstation. We consist of a wide range of custom leather jackets that make personality more stylish and classy.

» kaitlin adaireelin » July 8, 2019 5:58:15 PM +07 » 0

Thank you for sharing …. very useful information.

Extenze

test X180

Androzene

Virectin

» kaitlin adaireelin » July 29, 2019 3:10:33 PM +07 » 0

The Soundboks 2 portable bluetooth speaker is a big party speaker that is powered by a rechargeable battery and utilized bluetooth technology to connect to your phone or mobile devices. Turn into a DJ anywhere you go with this outdoors speaker.

» Rachel fredrik » August 26, 2019 3:37:35 PM +07 » 0

There is a site that I visit a lot:  Stylish Leather Jacket  Despite the name, they don't just sell leather products. But they have a few styles of jackets you might want to check out. Some of them are perforated material that lets air through. They have really great prices. I haven't bought much there yet, but what I have bought has been good stuff.

» kaitlin adaireelin » August 28, 2019 3:28:16 PM +07 » 0

Dragon Ball Workout Shirts

» good wood » December 12, 2019 1:58:55 PM +07 » 0

Plantation Shutters are one of the largest financial investments in window treatments that you can make.    They will provide beauty and protection for many, many years.  All shutters are NOT created equal.   In an economy where every dollar counts,  we all want to make sure we spend our money wisely. 

Choose the plantation shutters that will provide you the best product experience over the life of your shutter, not just in the beginning.  And just as important, choose a company that you can trust to provide you great customer service, both before the sale and years after your shutters are installed.  That, in my life experience, is true value that pays dividends long after the check has cleared the bank.

I’ll end this (and step off my soap box) after I share my favorite quote.  I try to live it every day, in the products I represent to the products I purchase for myself and my home.

“The bitterness of poor quality, lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
"
"This post is about a very special project for Kirtz Shutters.    We just completed installation of walnut shutters for Coach Gundy’s office, the head football coach of Oklahoma State University. Go Pokes!

Our company is composed of many individuals who “bleed orange”, no one more so than our owner, Chris.  So needless to say, we felt privileged to have the opportunity to work on this project.

But lets talk about the shutters, there are a few unique charecteristics to note about this project.

1)  These are WALNUT hardwood shutters. Walnut is beautiful, but challenging to finish due to the large amount of sapwood in the lumber.  The sapwood produces a great deal of color variation throughout the wood.  On this job we used “premium” walnut, which contains less sapwood than normal and our finish department spent many hours tweaking the custom finish between coats to give a nice even look to the wood while maintaining the beauty of the wood grain.

2)   The Wall Curves: This office is located in the end zone of the stadium and we had to account for the curvature of the half wall on which the shutters sit.  We did this during installation by cutting down trim on site to fit the curve of the wall, thus giving it a nice even reveal down the length of the wall.

3) Plantation Shutters Sliding on a Track: These are a great option for sliding doors.  We build a frame around the shutters that allows for the installation of two tracks in the header of the frame.  The shutters have cars attached to the top of them and can then by-pass each other to allow access to the doors, or be moved over the doors and the louver’s open.

4) 4 1/2″ Louvers with Hidden Tilt: This is truly becoming one of our most popular product features.  Check out the photo below to see just how wonderful the visibility can be with this feature!"

49 guest(s) and 0 active member(s)

In the past 15 minutes
0 anonymous member(s)

locked topic Locked topic
sticky topic Sticky topic
global topic Global topic

Board Statistics

Total Post: 2253
Total Responses: 6043
Total members: 4697
Visitors today: 18110

Concact Us